The year started off great for Acrotrend and I must say one of the best in the last 13 years. We had a wonderful Q1 and 2020 and had ambitious plans to help our clients achieve the promise of customer analytics. With new industry accelerators being built, further strengthening our technology landscape to deliver innovative solutions on cloud for our clients and building a stronger partner eco-system the team was full of energy and enthusiastic to make 2020 the best year in Acrotrend’s 13 years of existence. We have had a wide range of clients in various sectors like events, healthcare, travel, construction and insurance, manufacturing, retail etc and everyone has been caught off-guard by COVID-19.
We have observed our clients react to the situation and take meaningful actions including cancelling, postponing and refactoring their strategic data and analytics projects.
Thanks to you all and we assure you our complete commitment and support in the coming months to fight the situation together.
We have now spent last few weeks to realign ourselves internally and taken all the measures to ensure Acrotrend stays financially strong through this period. More importantly, we have prepared ourselves to be able to help the businesses combat this global crisis in the ways we possibly can. I must mention that we have been able to quickly adapt to this change only because of the commitment demonstrated by everyone at Acrotrend in helping us make decisions that are necessary to keep the business healthy and going.
I feel very fortunate to be working with such a wonderful bunch of people and we are so proud of how we have managed the situation so far.
We’ve been working hard to make sure we’re doing the very best we can, to support our people and our customers during this uniquely challenging time.
To make it easier for businesses to prepare themselves for a new world, we have come up with these 7 ways to help:
- Free Hackathons: 2 seasons of hackathons with 5 episodes each (more entertaining and useful than Netflix!) to run from 4th May until 6th July. These hackathons will be short and intense 4-5 days of exercise to prove a specific real-world use-case for a business. This will allow the businesses to experiment hypothesis that may seem like a good and profitable idea however, it needs technology to prove it’s feasibility and mechanics. We have more details about the hackathon coming up soon on our website.
- Reduced Consulting Fee: We have reduced the consulting fee and offering up to 50% discounts to our clients and other businesses on any of the projects you would like to commission or complete. This will be a good time to get an already scoped project completed at seriously low costs. In certain cases, we might be able to give a fixed price estimate too.
- Field Services business: We have built solutions on the service cloud of Salesforce.com and we believe Field Services businesses can reap immediate benefit from this. The solution enriches the field services business processes with actionable insights, automation and ML techniques to deliver increased customer lifetime value.
- Events 2.0: Like many other industries events sector has also seen unprecedented impact. We are bringing all of our experience of the Events sector and deep understanding of the customer journeys and data to help the event organisers work their strategy towards what may look be a new and more evolved business model in the events industry. We are calling it Events 2.0. If you organise several events across the globe and are looking to make your events data driven, we can work together to paint the future model and help you get their faster.
- Cloud Data Migrations for no upfront fee: With this new situation the need to move enterprise data to cloud will be accelerated. This not only achieves the strategic objectives for the businesses but also save costs which will be an important factor in the current environment. We are working with our partners like Snowflake, Talend and AWS to bring creative arrangements to deliver the cloud migration projects that will not incur any upfront costs and in most cases be covered by OPEX. This will take away the upfront cost and budget approval burden for the businesses and take on these projects with confidence.
- Pay later projects: We understand that getting procurements and budget spends may be difficult for some businesses in the current state however, some projects must go on and deliver the promise. We have come up with a flexible commercial model to get the project started now and, in some cases, even complete it with a commitment to pay us later in the year.
- Outsource to our mature India Development Centre: As this current situation of work from home is proving to be successful in most cases and this combined with the need to continuously reduce costs, our onsite-offshore model will benefit the clients if they would like to move the projects offshore. We have a successful and proven model that can be leveraged. This move along with our other ways like reduced consulting fee or cloud migration projects could bring significant cost savings.
I really do believe and hope, that Acrotrend can help your business and others to prosper, as we all adjust to the unexpected changes in the world. We look forward to supporting you. And remember, stay safe, and stay at home!
The leadership team is here to support you and work with you. You can contact us on [email protected]