ROLE TITLE : Sr. Consultant-Visualization and Reporting
LOCATION: Mumbai, Interim travel to London, UK
- Rich experience of working directly with client stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Ability to develop the storyboards/wireframes to address the Requirements.
- Expertise on at least two reporting and visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik.
- Good understanding of data visualization best practices
- Excellent data analysis / SQL skills
- Hands on with either Java or Python as a programming language
- Experience of working on cloud based data visualization projects
- People Management Experience (team size of 4-10).
- Working knowledge of Sales & Marketing processes.
- Experience of developing solutions on AWS.
- Work with clients to understand the requirements and develop visually appealing dashboards and reports, leveraging the industry standard best practices for visualization.
- Add value to client engagements by asking the right questions and providing relevant options to achieve the desired outcomes.
- Uncover hidden insights from the data and present them to the stakeholders using the right visualizations.
At Acrotrend we drive innovation and curiosity to improve the way the world works and lives. Curiosity is a cornerstone of how we operate. In a world where data is everywhere, but says very little on its own, you must ask unusual questions to wake that data up. This is why creating a culture that embraces curiosity and non-traditional ways of looking at business problems is paramount for us.
Acrotrend is a great place where diverse people come together to work as one creative team. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Our beliefs are Team Spirit, Passion, Creativity, and Innovation. We stand strong for our core values that help define the culture of our company. These core values serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions.
Integrity Flexibility Collaboration Result Orientation Adaptation