Role: Technical Project Manager
Location: Anywhere in the world but available to work in the UK time zone
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 8+ Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2020 Acrotrend was included in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. Check out our website (www.acrotrend.com) to understand what we do and how we work
We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical and people loving project manager who will be an expert in delivering Acrotrend’s service offerings to our clients. You will be a well-respected consultant first and then a project manager!
What you’ll do…
• Implement and execute strategic small and mid-size projects that enable clients to derive value for their business.
• Build, direct and develop a team of delivery consultants that will engage with the clients on the implementation projects.
• Working out the logistics for the team and the resources to be in place for a smooth operation of the project from start to end.
• Lead and motivate your project team from both internal and client stakeholders to implement the projects
• Prioritize your tasks to ensure timely execution of the project from start to finish
• Identify, communicate and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time
• Drive presentations and meetings with clients and internal teams on project status, risks, opportunities, next project ideas etc.
• Optimising the costs by taking a pragmatic approach to various delivery models (onsite-offshore, onsite only or offshore primarily)
• Working with Sales, Consulting and other teams to identify opportunities at the client to cross-sell and upsell the services and achieve the target objectives for the accounts
• Strive to add incremental business value all along and leave the legacy of Acrotrend’s solutions
• Manage fixed priced / time & material proposals and estimations
• Build new and enhance existing frameworks for delivery methodologies within various aspects of customer analytics and project lifecycle (like data management, visualisation, advanced analytics etc)
• Regardless of the project and the client, align your core responsibility as a project manager to balance time, money and scope of the project(s) you are delivering
You’ll do it using…
• Experience with delivering complex BI and analytics solutions involving heavy data lifting and structuring customer analytics solutions and application into marketing, sales, digital and customer services functions
• Expertise in delivering projects for high-performance professional services organizations
• Expertise in analytics and data management solutions including cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
• Expertise and ability to utilise right methodologies to deliver the projects
• Experience of hiring and orchestrating the right team structure and resources for the engagement and project delivery
• Experience of influencing the clients to make the right decisions for a successful project completion
• Capability to coach and influence change within complex (potentially political) organizations by working strategically with key stakeholders
• Business Development and Relationship Management experience
• Strong detail orientation and organizational acumen
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology