Role: Sr. Consultant – Data Engineering
Location: Anywhere in the world but available to work in the UK time zone
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 6-8 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2020 Acrotrend was included in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. Check out our website (www.acrotrend.com) to understand what we do and how we work
We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our technology offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• Be a key member of our Technology Consulting team helping our clients in designing and developing their customer data analytics solutions.
• Analyze business/functional requirements, review the cloud-based solution architecture for ETL projects and develop the technical cloud-based architecture and design.
• Work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Design, build and test the cloud-based integration solution in collaboration with onsite/offshore team members. Deploy the solution on a high-availability shared service cloud-based production environment.
• Perform code reviews and ensure that the solution is aligned to pre-defined architectural standards, guidelines, best practices, and meet quality standards.
• Understand and comply with the established software development life cycle methodology.
• Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and implement the same.
• Undertake feasibility study, analyze data issues, identify and articulate the business impact of data problems.
• Establish and enhance technical guidelines and best practices for cloud integration development team.
• Lead the development activities independently, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realisation
• Contribute in building Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
You’ll do it using…
• A good understanding of data integration methodologies with experience on different cloud-based data integration techniques using Talend, Data Pipelines, APIs, Microservices.
• A variety of databases and programming languages, e.g. Java, R, Python, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, GraphDB, Databricks, Kafka, Spark, SQL Server, NET, C#
• Expertise in designing and architecting end to end data integration processes on the cloud platforms like AWS & Azure.
• Experience working with cloud-based SQL/NoSQL databases, data warehouses and data lakes like Snowflake, Redshift,
• A good understanding of Data Governance/Data Management/Data Quality processes.
• Proficiency with data modeling techniques.
• Experience or knowledge of DevOps and DataOps
• The ability to work on fast-paced projects and deliver independently for any critical Consulting role.
• Certifications on relevant cloud-based platforms and/or technologies like AWS, Talend, Salesforce.
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology