Role: Sr. Consultant – Business Analysis
Location: London UK OR Mumbai, India (with frequent travels as required)
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Acrotrend is technology consulting and delivery business with focus on enabling customer analytics initiatives with technology. Our vision is to help our clients ask ‘unusual questions’ of their customer data to uncover hidden answers and grow business.
We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical person who will be an expert in delivering Acrotrend’s consulting service offerings to our clients.
What you’ll do…
- You will be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
- You will look to answer complex business and data questions, with a passion for extracting actionable insights from data, structured thinking and successfully collaborating across teams.
- You will participate in consulting assignments, lead business requirements discovery and analysis workshops to understand client challenges, defining business use cases, benefits and KPIs/analytics requirements
- You will work with our client’s marketing/sales/customer service leadership teams, Architecture and IT groups and alongside Acrotrend Consulting team, to help our clients by recommending and implementing customer insights and analytics solutions
- You will support and understand the data model design, KPI standardisations and design the dashboards/Report visualisations through techniques like wireframes, prototype and mock-ups
- You will help our clients to plan and execute user acceptance tests and user adoption of delivered customer insight solutions
- You will also help our clients understand and interpret customer behavioural trends and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
- Internal responsibilities include collaborating with Acrotrend Technology and Delivery teams to build Proof of Concepts, Demos, and working propositions to take to market, participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops and presentations
You’ll do it using…
- Tool and methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas etc. to elaborate the business requirements in use cases and solution features
- Your expertise on analysing customer data from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
- Experience in analytics and data management solutions including cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
- Expertise in understanding of delivering BI and analytics solutions involving heavy data lifting and structuring. customer analytics solutions and application into marketing, sales, digital and customer services functions
- Experience in leading presentations and playback sessions to present findings in a simple and clear manner.
- Experience of influencing the clients to make the right decisions for the project completion
- Stakeholder Relationship-management experience
You’ll fit in by…
- Embodying the values of Acrotrend
- Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
- Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
- Being resourceful and creative
- Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
- You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
- You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology