Role: Solution Architect
Location: London, U.K.
Experience: 8+ Years
Remuneration: Depending on Experience
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join the Acrotrend Family!
Check out our Acrotrend corporate “What We Do” video
• Leading project solution architecture – from high level outlined architecture to detailed architecture and in some cases high-level design for data-oriented projects
• Hands-on involvement in all phases of project delivery providing architectural input to the rest of the team
• Responsibility for the Solution Architecture Document and other architectural deliverables, supporting the Business Analyst in the production of Use Cases
• Liaising with key client stakeholders; both technical and business areas.
• Produce the necessary architecture specification ensuring that the respective components support the overall solution architecture needs/business requirements.
• Lead the architecture and design on medium and large sized programmes especially on cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure
• Advise the technical teams in design, build & test of end to end data architecture
• Identifying, resolving and managing architectural issues, risks and dependencies
• Selection of capabilities and systems to meet business information needs
• Integrating form different types of sources (cloud, on-premise) into various targets including the enterprise data warehouse and data marts
• Solution architecture for data quality and data mastering technology processes
• Development of a data strategy and design specifications for data projects
• Evaluating new technologies and platforms for delivering enhanced functionality
• Actively contribute to the wider Acrotrend Architecture community, capability development
• Strong Expertise on solution architecture with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• Experience of stakeholder management at all levels; both internally and externally
• Demonstrate substantial experience in applying architecture principles to affect changes to a business environment
• Excellent knowledge of data warehousing technologies and data modelling concepts (e.g. Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure Cosmos)
• Good understanding of marketing automation and CRM architecture & functionality (e.g. Salesforce)
• Good understanding of integration and application architectures for medium to large-scale enterprises (e.g. Talend, Informatica)
• Working knowledge and architectural understanding of enterprise business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Oracle Business Intelligence)
• Experience of working on integration patterns and microservices
• Hands-on experience of developing and managing solution architectures for Agile/Scrum
• Variety of databases and programming languages, e.g. Java, Python, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NET, C#
• Working knowledge of data warehousing, data lakes, data migration and big data
• Proficiency in analysing the data and proposing relevant design approach
• Producing RAID logs/risk registers and managing architectural risk through the project lifecycle
• Expertise in data relationships, mappings and definitions.
• Experience of successfully delivering big data integration projects on NoSQL environments like Hadoop.
• Exposure to the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls & operational considerations
• A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions
• Exposure on designing using cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure)
• Flexibility to explore, learn and work on new technologies in the data integration landscape
• Experience of implementing frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, patterns, standards, guidelines and tools to be used for software architecture
• Excellent communication & influencing skills with proven ability to deliver innovative, but realistic, solutions to complex client problems;
• Affinity for change. The ability to identify opportunities and lead others through organizational and technology change
• Ability to work with imperfect information in the environment of uncertainty whilst still maintaining high standard, evidenced designs and documentation
• Proficient at communicating strategies, policies & complex technical issues to both business &technical audiences; comfortable when presenting to a technical audience
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Mentoring & Leadership Skills.
• Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please fill in the form and attach your CV