Role: Senior OBIEE/OBIA Consultant
Experience: 6-8 Years
Target Join Date: ASAP
The position is a pivotal role within the technical data practice at Acrotrend. The role provides ample growth opportunities within Acrotrend including an immediate assignment to work at client location in the UK.
Check out our Acrotrend corporate “What We Do” video!
• Interact with key business stakeholders to understand the requirements
• Translating business requirements to technical documents and report specifications
• Designing specifications for ETL routines in ODI
• Deliver changes as per timelines agreed with delivery manager
• Lead development on OBIEE (Repository, Answers, Dashboards) and on ODI
• Maintain OBIEE & ODI and related artefacts, baselines (version control) and documentation as per the existing control framework
• Proactively look for any potential performance degradation following the introduction of a new change and flag the risk according to delivery manage
• Strong experience with OBIEE reports development and RPD
• Strong experience on working with OBIA i.e. Financial Analytics
• Strong experience in Oracle database with proficiency in SQL
• Good knowledge of Oracle WebLogic and Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Dimensional modelling knowledge and experience is a must;
• Data migration and integration experience using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
• Have a working knowledge of table structure and table relationship.
• Understanding of good practices for visualizations
• Desirable knowledge of OBIEE Segmentation
• Desirable domain expertise on Event Organisers
• Excellent communication & influencing skills with proven ability to lead teams and deliver innovative, but realistic, solutions to complex client problems;
• Proficient at communicating strategies, policies and complex technical issues to both business and technical audiences; comfortable when presenting to a senior technical audience
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Mentoring & Leadership Skills.
• Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines.