ROLE TITLE : Project Manager
LOCATION: Mumbai, Interim travel to London, UK
• Expertise in building and directing high-performance professional services organizations
• Expertise in analytics and data management solutions including cloud based platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
• Expertise and ability to utilise right methodologies to deliver
• Expertise in understanding of delivering BI and analytics solutions involving heavy data lifting and structuring. customer analytics solutions and application into marketing, sales, digital and customer services functions.Managing fixed priced proposals / time & material proposals and estimations
• Experience of hiring and orchestrating right team structure and resources for the engagement and projects delivery
• Experience of influencing the clients to make the right decisions for the project completion
• Capability to coach and influence change within complex (potentially political) organizations by working strategically with key stakeholders
• Business Development and Relationship-management experience
• Strong detail orientation and organization acumen
At Acrotrend we drive innovation and curiosity to improve the way the world works and lives. Curiosity is a cornerstone of how we operate. In a world where data is everywhere, but says very little on its own, you must ask unusual questions to wake that data up. This is why creating a culture that embraces curiosity and non-traditional ways of looking at business problems is paramount for us.
Acrotrend is a great place where diverse people come together to work as one creative team. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Our beliefs are Team Spirit, Passion, Creativity, and Innovation. We stand strong for our core values that help define the culture of our company. These core values serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions.
Integrity Flexibility Collaboration Result Orientation Adaptation