Role: Client Engagement Manager
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Acrotrend is a technology consulting and outsourcing business with a focus on enabling customer analytics initiatives and data driven businesses transformation. We help our clients get from data, to insight, to action by delivering solutions on the latest cloud analytics technology, using service accelerators and by applying machine learning and data science.
2019 is an exciting year for Acrotrend. We are seeking to significantly grow our business by expanding our sales team, developing new go to market initiatives and partnering with the fastest growing, cutting edge vendors in the customer analytics and big data space. We have enhanced our reference architecture making it more relevant and modern for our clients using best of breed technology platforms like AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Talend, Looker and Power BI.
We are seeking a smart, self-starting, hands-on client engagement manager who is an expert in winning new clients in the professional services business ideally with a data and analytics background. This role will give you the opportunity to work with large enterprise clients, selling delivery projects implementing the latest cloud technologies that will power their digital transformation journey, as part of a fast paced, friendly consulting organisation.
What you’ll do…
• Work with consulting and technology teams at Acrotrend to understand and shape sales propositions to take to the market
• Develop and research target audience for the propositions and build go-to-market strategy and plan along with contact details
• Preparing and running sales meetings either alone or along with one of the team members from consulting or technology as appropriate
• Qualifying the opportunities and bringing back complete understanding of the situation and sharing with the team
• Making sure all of the opportunities are captured within Hubspot (CRM system) and all the communication happens through Hubspot. Maintaining proper pipeline and following the complete sales pipeline workflow on Hubspot
• Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account management
• Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle including consultancy, technology and delivery services
• Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly targets. Keeping the management team up to date on the state of the pipeline every week.
• Building strong pipeline, ideally 3 times the target revenue, to close the deals and achieve targets. The pipeline must have a good spread of the deals like small (£10-50K), medium (£50-200k) and large (£200k-£1m+).
• Working effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
• Working on proposals and submitting well-articulated and structured proposals with all the ingredients like executive summary, scope, solutions, costs, assumptions, risks etc well defined. Ensuring the quality of the proposals and presentations is high
• Developing value propositions and sales pitches to take to various markets
You’ll do it using…
• Consultative services selling experience within enterprises
• Experience of selling to CIO/CTO level or VP Sales/Marketing/Customer services
• Direct sales experience, including many channels like phone, emails, social media, events and relationships with technology vendor partners
• Ability to develop and manage sales pipeline and various sales techniques to influence the decision making
• Go-Getter attitude – willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook required
• Expertise of understanding the use cases based on customer analytics solutions and application into marketing, sales, digital and customer services functions
• Understanding of how onsite and offshore model (Mumbai) could be beneficial for the clients and embedding the benefits in the proposals
• Previous experience selling digital technologies / software / delivery services would be highly beneficial
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast moving mission driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• Competitive salary and performance incentives