ROLE TITLE : Data Integration – Consultant
EXPERIENCE: 3-8 YEARS
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INTERIM TRAVEL TO LONDON, UK
- Candidate should have strong hands-on experience on ETL tools Talend is a must also should have at least one ETL tool knowledge Informatica /BODS/ODI)
- Expertise of designing and architecting end to end dataintegration solutions .
- Experience of working on cloud based data integration projects on esp. AWS./ Azure
- Good understanding of different architectures and security aspects .
- Experience on working with cloud based databases & data warehouse is an added advantage( Snowflake).
- Good understanding of Data Management/Data Quality Processes.
- Well versed with data modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of at least one reporting platform.
- Ability to work on project and deliver independently for any critical Consulting role.
- Certifications on relevant cloud based platforms and/or technologies will be a plus.
At Acrotrend we drive innovation and curiosity to improve the way the world works and lives. Curiosity is a cornerstone of how we operate. In a world where data is everywhere, but says very little on its own, you must ask unusual questions to wake that data up. This is why creating a culture that embraces curiosity and non-traditional ways of looking at business problems is paramount for us.
Acrotrend is a great place where diverse people come together to work as one creative team. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Our beliefs are Team Spirit, Passion, Creativity, and Innovation. We stand strong for our core values that help define the culture of our company. These core values serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions.
Integrity Flexibility Collaboration Result Orientation Adaptation