ROLE TITLE : Data Analyst
EXPERIENCE: 4-7 YEARS
- Must have 3-6 Years of working experience on Oracle SQl.
- Should be able to write moderate to complex Oracle SQL.
- Strong experience in Excel involving VLOOKUP & Pivot and writing Macros.
- Experience of Banking Domain.
- To Extract & Validate Data for the Onshore Team for the Data Quality Assessment using Oracle SQL.
- To Extract Exception/Faulty Data using Oracle SQL.
- Create statistics in Excel regarding the Failed and Passed Data Quality Rules.
- Assessment of extracted data for its impact to business.
- To create test Cases in HP-ALM and Executing them.
- Perform Data Profiling using Informatica.
- Creating and scripting Oracle SQL’s for testing Data Quality Rules.
- Work and communicate closely with onshore team regarding failures of Data Quality Rules.
- Trouble shoot problems in Oracle SQL’s and provide solutions to data problems.
At Acrotrend we drive innovation and curiosity to improve the way the world works and lives. Curiosity is a cornerstone of how we operate. In a world where data is everywhere, but says very little on its own, you must ask unusual questions to wake that data up. This is why creating a culture that embraces curiosity and non-traditional ways of looking at business problems is paramount for us.
Acrotrend is a great place where diverse people come together to work as one creative team. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Our beliefs are Team Spirit, Passion, Creativity, and Innovation. We stand strong for our core values that help define the culture of our company. These core values serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions.
Integrity Flexibility Collaboration Result Orientation Adaptation
T: 022 24111 7111