ROLE TITLE : Sr.Consultant – Customer Analytics
LOCATION: Mumbai, Interim travel to London, UK
- Consulting background with 6- 8 Years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements.
- Hands-on Data Science (Statistical Modelling) including Predictive, AI and Cognitive.
- Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation)
to carry out required analytics.
- Good understanding of CRISP-DM/ TDSP, Agile Methods.
- Good understanding and experience in tools and technologies like R/Python/SAS/SPSS/MS Azure ML.
- Lead/drive Customer Analytics engagements independently, work with Acrotrend/client teams to deliver solutions, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realisation
- Participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops and deliverable’s, demos and presentations
- Team Management, mentoring and hiring right talent.
- Consultant-Customer Analytics, will be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
- You will be defining and delivering contemporary customer analytics solutions based on Advanced Analytics and Insights that rapidly translates into measurable business value.
- You will work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
- You will also help our client understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, visualise the insights you gather (in tools like Tableau and Looker) and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
- You will participate in consulting assignments, discovery and analysis workshops for defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute in the solution delivery .
- Internal responsibilities include collaborating with Acrotrend Technology team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
At Acrotrend we drive innovation and curiosity to improve the way the world works and lives. Curiosity is a cornerstone of how we operate. In a world where data is everywhere, but says very little on its own, you must ask unusual questions to wake that data up. This is why creating a culture that embraces curiosity and non-traditional ways of looking at business problems is paramount for us.
Acrotrend is a great place where diverse people come together to work as one creative team. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Our beliefs are Team Spirit, Passion, Creativity, and Innovation. We stand strong for our core values that help define the culture of our company. These core values serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions.
Integrity Flexibility Collaboration Result Orientation Adaptation