ROLE TITLE : Sr. Consultant – Cloud Data Analytics
EXPERIENCE: 5-8 Years
- Good understanding of data integration methodologies with experience on different cloud based data integration & ETL tools.
- Expertise of designing and architecting end to end data integration processes on cloud.
- Experience of working on cloud based data integration projects on esp. AWS.
- Good understanding of different cloud based architectures and security aspects .
- Experience on working with cloud based SQL/NoSQL databases & data warehouse.
- Good understanding of Data Management/Data Quality processes.
- Well versed with data modeling techniques.
- Knowledge of at least one reporting platform.
- Ability to work on project and deliver independently for any critical Consulting role.
- Certifications on relevant cloud based platforms and/or technologies will be a plus.
- Analyze business/ functional requirements, review the cloud based solution architecture for ETL projects and develop the technical cloud based architecture and detailed design.
- Evaluate cloud based integration platforms and databases to find the best fit solution based on high level requirements.
- Design, build and test the cloud based integration solution in collaboration with onsite/ offshore development consultants.
- Perform code reviews and ensure that the solution is aligned to pre-defined architectural standards, guidelines, best practices, and meet quality standards.
- Deploy the solution on a high-availability shared service cloud based production environment.
- Understand and comply with the established software development life cycle methodology.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and implements the same.
- Capable of doing feasibility study analyze data issues, identify and articulate the business impact of data problems.
- Establish and enhance technical guidelines and best practices for cloud integration development team.
- Utilize subject matter expertise in area of enterprise applications, solutions to evaluate complex, sensitive business problems and architect technical solutions.
- Keep current with industry technologies and tools in the integration domain.
- Actively contribute to the wider Arcorend Integration Technology community and capability development.
At Acrotrend we drive innovation and curiosity to improve the way the world works and lives. Curiosity is a cornerstone of how we operate. In a world where data is everywhere, but says very little on its own, you must ask unusual questions to wake that data up. This is why creating a culture that embraces curiosity and non-traditional ways of looking at business problems is paramount for us.
Acrotrend is a great place where diverse people come together to work as one creative team. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Our beliefs are Team Spirit, Passion, Creativity, and Innovation. We stand strong for our core values that help define the culture of our company. These core values serve as a foundation in how we act and make decisions.
Integrity Flexibility Collaboration Result Orientation Adaptation
T: 022 24111 7111