From Zero to Snowflake in 90 Minutes: 16th May
Join us in London for our Zero to Snowflake Workshop!
Thu 16th May, from 3.30pm at Capital Tower, 91 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8RT, UK.
This is your chance to experience the speed of Snowflake for yourself and see what the buzz is all about.
What you need to know
Snowflake is the only data warehouse that’s been built for the cloud and it’s going to make your job much more effortless.
We will show you how easy it is to get started with Snowflake and demonstrate some of the cool features within Snowflake such as zero copy cloning and undrop table.
What else is in it for me?
To ensure you remain ahead of the curve, you will learn:
- The ease of Snowflake’s intuitive user interface
- The power of separated storage and compute for unlimited concurrency
- How to easily load, integrate and query structured and semi-structured data
- What it’s like to run large queries in a fraction of the time
- How to effortlessly connect to your existing BI and ETL tools
3:00pm Registration and networking
3:30pm Welcome and introduction
3:45pm How to build a Snowflake cloud data warehouse
5:00pm Networking drinks
This event is completely free but places are limited, so register today to reserve your spot!
We look forward to seeing you there!
Your hosts for the Zero to Snowflake event
Head of Consulting
Tech Leader and Co-Founder