Role: Data Integration Consultant
Qualifications: Relevant Degree
Acrotrend is offering a fantastic & rewarding opportunity to join our team! You will get the chance to work with leading brands in their sectors across the UK and USA. We are more than just a technology company – our services and solutions are in response to real-world business priorities and trusted by blue-chip companies around the globe. You will be joining a team that wants to empower our clients to use their data better. Our handpicked team of consultants and data scientists that deliver transformative business outcomes always go the extra mile to ensure our clients are happy.
Be part of our Vision 2020 where we aim to build a better-engaged world, making customer analytics and decision making as cheese is to wine. We have a defined plan to achieve our goals and are looking to onboard the right talent to make it a success! We are a diverse group of people who come together as one creative team and we deliver results. We believe in team spirit, passion, creativity and innovation.
- Design & Development activities for the data integration projects.
- Enhance, customize, trouble-shoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing implementation.
- Investigate and/or resolve issues of inconsistent, inaccurate or missing data.
- Strong Expertise in ETL Tools like Informatica, SSIS, ODI, BODS, etc.
- Expertise in data relationships, mappings and definitions.
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing and data modelling concepts.
- Proficiency in analyzing the data and proposing relevant design approach
- Create Stored Procedures with complex SQL Joins and use of Cursors
- Good knowledge of UNIX commands and scripting.
- Exposure to the industry leading RDBMS tools (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Flexibility to learn and work on new technologies
- Exposure to cloud implementations of ETL and data warehouse
- Experience on Siebel & Salesforce data migration projects
- Tool support and installation – Monitor tool usage and perform tool upgrades.
- Understand the usage, nuances and architecture of the different reporting tools
- Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written) and a good presenter
- Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
- Mentoring & Leadership Skills.
- Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines
Acrotrend fosters an atmosphere of growth and flexibility, providing an environment that allows all of our staff to expand their responsibilities as they progress forward in their careers. To learn more about what we do please click here. With a ‘best in the industry’ compensation package, including vacation, sick and personal time, employee referral bonuses and performance bonuses, joining Acrotrend could be one of the most gratifying career moves you can make today!